- Advanced Statistical Algorithms for Identification & Verification
- Wi-Fi & USB Communication for Data Sync & Management
- Intuitive Software for Technical & Non-technical Users
- Sampling Accessories for Almost Any Environment
- Easy Library & Data Transfer Capabilities
The NanoRam® is a state-of-the-art compact Raman handheld spectrometer and integrated computing system for material identification and verification within cGMP compliant facilities. Designed for use by non-specialists, the NanoRam is easy to use and operates single-handedly, weighing less than 2.2lbs. It allows rapid development of standardized and validated methods to facilitate inspection for purity and quality, making it the ideal choice for pharmaceutical, chemical, and material identification, whether in the lab, the warehouse, the loading dock or the field.
The NanoRam is the only handheld Raman device that features a temperature controlled detector, providing superior data quality and unprecedented system stability. Coupling this proprietary thermoelectric cooling with our patented CleanLaze® laser stabilization technology and high speed micro-processor, it provides laboratory performance in the palm of your hand. The first rate signal reduces the need for further testing, therefore decreasing production costs and escalating productivity, all at the same time.
B&W Tek offers a wide variety of services designed to suit your needs, including extended warranty plans, annual recertification services, assistance with method and/or new library development and other services such as support with IQ/OQ/PQ validation.
- High Selectivity With No Sample Preparation Required
- Measure Through Plastic, Glass, & Quartz Packaging
- Samples Can Be Solid or Liquid, Transparent or Opaque
- Compliant With USP, EP, JP, IP, and FDA Guidelines